Women Find Success in Franchise Families
Franchising provides a great opportunity to own your own business, while having the backbone and assurance from the franchisors. Franchisees are welcomed into a big family, where people are collaborating and evolving their ideas with one another.
Women in franchising find a love for the established network, market-proven concept, which allows them to prove their own success while maintaining the lifestyle they choose. There’s a good reason for this too. The franchise system supports women and here are 7 reasons why.
- Building Your Own Success. Owning your own business along with having the support of a franchise team, gives you all the tools and expertise to build your own success. The franchise system gives you the tools to market, plan and strategically position yourself in the operating territory. All you have to do is apply your drive and commitment to building your local franchise business. You are in control of how profitable and reputable your franchise is. It’s a refreshing feeling to be able to determine your own success rather than relying on others- you are the boss.
- Not Having to Reinvent The Wheel. You don’t have to be an entrepreneur to own your own business. Franchising allows you to take a proven, validated model and run your own business. There is less risk associated and more reward in gaining recognition from a brand. According to Bloomberg, eight out of ten business concepts fail. Buying into a franchise concept greatly decreases these odds because you are not relying solely on yourself and a new concept. Franchising systems are market proven and tested to be profitable. Just add your thirst for success.
- Expanding The Network. For the most part, women love relationships, networking and having a family type atmosphere. Franchising is just that. You have the coaching and expertise from the franchisors, and you have a network of people that do the exact same thing as you, gone through the same struggles and hardships and will be happy to be share their experiences. Franchisees are able to connect on a different level and help each other out throughout the lifetime of their business. Whether the issue is how to market toward a certain group or dealing with that certain problematic customer- they are there for you to offer their experienced advice. When you become a franchise, you become part of an open network, where people have continuous conversations and strategize as one community. You are never alone. I love how Debbie Blacher, from the Wholesome Tummies franchise, says “You are in business for yourself, but not by yourself.”
- Opportunities for Every Interest. With well over 1,200 franchises in the U.S., there are businesses that fit almost anyone’s interest, financial investment, and expected lifestyle. There are franchise opportunities for those interested in children education, home improvement, printing/office services, pet related, event planning or accounting services- you name it. In order to make the long-term commitment of buying a franchise, ensure that the brand is something you believe and that you connect with the franchisor.
- Flexible Schedule. Although there will be added responsibilities, the bonus of owning your own business, is the ability to make your own schedule. You have the ability to make your own hours and work on developing your business, while also having the ability to shut down when need to. In franchising, you no longer have a boss demanding you to work during certain hours. There’s no 8a-5p or 7a-10pm, unless you want those hours of course. This leads to less stress and more enjoyment of going to work. You do not have to choose between having time for family and friends or having a successful career, when you can easily have both. While you are researching franchises, spend a lot of time knowing the franchise model and the lifestyle it will allow you to have. Asking established franchisees about their normal operating hours and schedules will help you envision if this business will fit into your current lifestyle.
- Work From Home. There are a lot of franchises that are home-based, requiring no brick and mortar location. This not only significantly cuts down on your investment and overhead costs, but also gives you the convenience of being home. A dedicated office area in your house is highly recommended to help you overcome the distractions.
- Making a Difference in the Community. Having a business in your local community, allows you to contribute to the success of your town. You better the lives of those in your area for providing your products/services to them. Owning a franchise gives you the business opportunity to stand out in your community by creating a network of loyal customers and fans. Isn’t it time to do something you love?
FlipFlop Dogs is a unique franchising opportunity. Offering a market-tested business that allows our franchisees to establish and manage their own successful business. Our franchisees are home-based, mobile (no storefront needed), have a protected territory and are coached by a management team with over 65 years of pet industry experience. The FlipFlop Dogs concept is based on Britain’s Franchise of the Year, Barking Mad. Bringing this concept to the U.S., FlipFlop Dogs is the alternative to kenneling your dog. If you love dogs and working from home, being your own boss and controlling your own schedule, a FlipFlop Dogs franchise could be a perfect match for you! Find out more by clicking here: Franchising Information.